Saturday, June 11, 2005

Welcome One And All

...Come merrily into my Special Place

Before I explain why I'm here, I'd like to ask you a few questions; Who are you, and what do you think your doing touching that potted plant!? I'm kidding of course, I like you, you're cool, you've got style. Please, read on, flick through this Blog and leave wondering "What did I go in the Kitchen for again?"

Okay so enough about you, this place is about me, me, ME, and more importantly my interpretations of the World around me, and probably you too. If you're lucky I might make an effort to keep this vaguely tasteful, but I really doubt that, which for the people who I intend this blog for is a good thing.

My english teacher, (Mrs Thomas, Keep on reckon' Miss!) always told me to decide on your target audience from the offset, and identify that audience immediately. My audience for this lecture, and it is a lecture honest, is the open minded individual, or not individual-I don't discriminate against Siamese twins. Other than that, I don't care who you are as long as you leave a tip, but more importantly (Lies!) enjoy reading through my alternative view on the media, the World and Life.

Oh, and I guarantee I will tell you the meaning of Life, The Universe and Holland by the end of this Blogathon.

PS: I just spell checked this piece, and don't you think its slightly ironic that the Spell-Checker for a Blog site doesn't recognise the word Blog? Just me then? *cue rolling ball of straw*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home